Our postdoctoral career programme supports young researchers to boost their creativity and their transition to scientific independence. The CIBSS Launchpad Programme (CLP) provides comprehensive measures so that postdocs can optimally prepare for the challenges they will face as independent group leaders. Tailored and structured mentoring, qualification programmes, networking possibilities, as well as funds for independent research projects and awards bring researchers in position to launch their science career.
- Special Launchpad Trainings & Events e.g. Advanced Scientific Writing, Good Scientific Practice, Grant Writing, Networking
- Further offers from cooperation partners
CIBSS support measures
- InteGREATor Award recognizes outstanding scientific achievements of docs and postdocs including award funds.
- CIBSS Scientific Editing to provide detailed feedback on funding applications and manuscripts.
- CIBSS Lab Support during pregnancy and early parenthood.
- CIBSS Conference and Training Grant for conferences and scientific trainings
- CIBSS promotes also professional career development for Postdocs.
More information about University of Freiburg and CIBSS Coaching Opportunities
- Postdoc Career Qualification: Recognize and promote your scientific potential in cooperation with the University of Freiburg Postdoc Qualification & Faculty of Medicine Education and Qualification for Postdocs (EQUIP)
- Universtity Teaching & E-Learning: Advance your teaching abilities in cooperation with courses of the University Teaching Center (HDZ) and E-Learning Department.